Friday, April 15, 2016

"ALL ABOUT EVERYTHING" - APRIL PAPER PUMPKIN ALTERNATE PROJECTS

After I finished the wreath (April Paper Pumpkin project) that I posted yesterday, I played with the extra (exclusive) stamp set that came with the kit, "All about Everything".  This stamp set seems to have been made just for me . . . it has flowers, two-step stamping, non-descript "use anywhere" images, and sentiments.  I decided that the first card that I made wasn't all that great, but here are the other two that I made:
 
 
See what I did with the leaf image?  I wasn't sure where I was going with that as I was stamping, but it definitely makes a nice background or filler.  By the way, that sentiment is a keeper and one that I will use often.
 

Now the second card is just a sweet little something to mail to a special someone.  In case you can't tell, those are gold sequins that I scattered around.  The only thing that I wish I had done differently on this card was stamp the sentiment with black ink.  At the time, I didn't know that I would be adding a black mat and black gingham ribbon.  The sentiment that I used on this card is from the stamp set that came with the Lovely Little Wreath (April) Paper Pumpkin kit.


No comments: