Wednesday, February 3, 2016

SYMPATHY CARD . . . AND THE WINNER OF THE FREE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION

I needed two sympathy cards recently, and one of them needed a feminine flair.  It's not always easy to add dimension and texture while trying to keep a design simple, but I think this one was a winner.  Keeping a clean and fresh color palette gave emphasis to the message, which is exactly what was needed.
My card features the following Stampin' Up! products:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Stamp Set:  Chalk it Up to Love (Aug 2015 My Paper Pumpkin)
Ink:  Sahara Sand
Sizzix:  Bold Butterfly Framelits, Squares Collection Framelits
Accessories:  Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim, Rhinestone Jewels
 
WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!
Many thanks to those who took the time to leave a comment HERE on the project that I designed for Craft Project Central this month!!  Huge apologies for being late to announce the winner of the FREE one-month subscription!  Random.org was used to choose the winner, and she is . . . NANCY C.   Nancy, if you'll contact me at randari at Hotmail dot com, we'll get your FREE subscription started!
 

No comments: