Thursday, November 12, 2015

"PEACEFUL PINES" STAMP-A-STACK . . . AND CARD CASE!

I'm excited today to share a sneak peek of the project that I designed for this month's edition of awesome tutorials at Craft Project Central.  Following is the introduction that I wrote for my project:

You’ll enjoy the ease of using one stamp set and one set of dies to create a variety of Christmas cards that feature an array of simple decorative elements and techniques.  With this tutorial, you will make six cards and decorate a stamp case for storing them until time to drop them in the mail.  Once the case is empty, you’ll probably end up placing a gift in it for someone since it’s decorated and ready to go!  This ensemble is perfect for a class or stamp camp!

How would you like to win a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central?  To get your name entered in the drawing, all that's required is for you to leave one little comment at Craft Project Central (click HERE) where you see the sneak peek photo of my project.  It's really that simple!  On Monday, November 23rd, I will announce the winning name here on my blog so be sure to come back for a visit on the 23rd to see if you have won!

No comments: