Thursday, August 27, 2015

DIMENSIONAL DRAGONFLIES

I waited for what seemed like F-O-R-E-V-E-R for Cricut to make their Dimensional Paper Arts cartridge available for purchase, and the day finally arrived.  Even better was when the cartridge arrived.  Of course, I was anxious to take it for a spin, and it just so happened that I needed to make a card for my parents.  The design is very, very simple but, as you might imagine, it takes a little time to give all of those tiny cuts their fair share of dimension.  I'm not sure how flat the card was when my parents received it (pretty flat, I guess), but I "suggested" that they give some lift to the cuts.  The cartridge itself really is a very nice one--worth the wait--and I look forward to creating with some of the other images.  I wish a cleaning fairy would show up because I have three new cartridges that need my attention, and it seems unfair that I have housework to do.  ;-)