Monday, July 20, 2015

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

And yet another weekend has come and gone.  They pass so quickly, don't they?  My apologies for the poor photo quality of this week's MISM project, which features what might be the most easily (accidentally, of course) overlooked/unnoticed stamp set in the current Stampin' Up! catalog.  Or maybe I'm the only one who didn't notice it until about two weeks ago.  I hardly ever get comments from my blog visitors, but I would REALLY love to know if you have/haven't noticed the Pretty Thankful set in the main catalog on page 79.  As I was thumbing through the pages, I think I did a triple take when my eyes actually paid attention to the images in this set.  It's wonderful!  I love the string frames and the way a stamped sentiment can be divided, and this set couldn't get to my front door soon enough.  I even used it over the weekend as I worked on this month's Paper Pumpkin cards!  All of the stamped images on my card are from Pretty Thankful, and didn't the oval frame make an interesting background?  Additional Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Soft Sky
Sizzix:  Happy Heart embossing folder, Tags & Labels Framelits (love these!!!!)
Accessories:  In Color Sequin Assortment, ribbon (retired from this year's Sale-a-Bration), Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Have a stampin' good week!


No comments: