Monday, April 20, 2015

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"


Today's MISM project features Stampin' Up!'s Moon Lake stamp set.  I stamped the image onto Naturals Ivory card stock and colored it with Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, and Baked Brown Sugar markers.  I also used an Aqua Painter with the Soft Sky, Hello Honey, and Crumb Cake ink pads to lightly color parts of the stamped image.  After tearing the card stock, I sponged Soft Suede ink along the edges and then layered it onto a torn piece of Soft Sky card stock.  The sentiment, which is from the Wetlands stamp set was stamped onto Soft Sky card stock and then cut with an oval punch, and I adhered the sentiment to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.  To finish the card, I wrapped twine around the top and tied the ends in a bow.
WINNER, WINNER, WINNER
With my April 13th blog post, I mentioned that I had a free one-month subscription to give away.  The only thing needed to get entered in the drawing was to leave a comment HERE.  The winner is Karen Kurz, who wrote, "Very nice card set. Would love to be a part of Project Central!"  Congratulations, Karen!  If you'll email me at randari at Hotmail dot com, we'll get your subscription started.


No comments: