Tuesday, March 17, 2015

TELEPHONE CARD FOR AUNT BETTY

I don't think it's really been that long since I sent a card to aunt Betty, but it certainly feels like it so I chose this handy dandy cut file (that I purchased quite some time ago from the Silhouette online store) and made this card.  I love shaped cards!  I can't imagine that anyone loves them as much as me, but I'm probably kidding myself.  As a matter of fact, the desire to make shaped cards was the main reason why I purchased my first electronic cutter (and then another and another).  Shaped cards and boxes . . . love 'em!  This little retro-colored telephone card is en route to aunt Betty, and I'm sure she's going to love it.

2 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

Love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Regina. Love the shape. I love shaped cards! I just have to dig out my cutting machines. For some reason, I can't seem to warm up to it...