Thursday, March 12, 2015

"HOORAY, IT'S YOUR DAY!"

I received a Stampin' Up! order yesterday, and tucked among the goodies was the "Hooray It's Your Day" kit and the Well Worded stamp set (and coordinating Mustache die, of course).  Before ordering the kit, I had noticed the two stencils that come with it, and I couldn't get them out of my mind.  Had to have them.  And so I pulled out one of the cards from the kit, the sunny burst stencil, and used a sponge to apply Daffodil Delight ink onto the front of the card.  I love this stencil!  My card also features a die-cut Bermuda Bay balloon (from the kit), striped washi tape (from the kit), white twine (from the kit), and three wooden stars (from the kit).  If you haven't studied the contents of THIS PARTICULAR KIT, please do.  It is a kit that will definitely work for you, and the planned projects are awesome.  Of course, it's not against the law to use any and all of the contents to create projects of your own design.  ;-)

No comments: