Monday, January 26, 2015

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project just sort of fell into place, and I really like the way everything landed.  I had been working with the designer paper and Mother's Love stamp set, so I put those products (and a few others) to good use.  Lately, when I come in here to create something, I feel so uninspired and/or distracted.  I worked on some projects yesterday that were pleasing but, at the same time, I was kind of surprised at the end result because I simply didn't have any set direction.  I have always enjoyed the challenge of putting to use items that I find on my desk, and today's card is another example of how that totally works.  Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include Note Tag punch, You Brighten My Day stamp set, Vellum card stock, fringe scissors, silver glimmer paper, Basic Black card stock, Mossy Meadow ribbon, ink, and card stock, Rich Razzleberry card stock, and twine.  Have a happy Monday and a fabulous week!

No comments: