Tuesday, November 11, 2014

RECYCLED BOTTLE GIFTS

Guess whose project is featured at Craft Project Central today?  That's right!  Mine!  How did you know that?  :-)  Following is the description that accompanies the tutorial for the recycled bottle gifts:

Create three holiday gifts by recycling Starbuck’s drink bottles.  This tutorial will demonstrate three unique gift ideas with festive decoration, and the gifts are sure to be a perfect fit for some of the names on your list
 
I had a wonderful time working on the three bottles, but I have to admit that I had an early start on the painted bottle (the one in the center that's boxed) since I made painted vases (shown below) for the ladies in my family a few months ago.  The one that I did for Craft Project Central is definitely nicer (I promise!), and I demonstrate a really neat technique in the tutorial
Be sure to visit Craft Project Central and get your November subscription started.  I will be giving a FREE subscription to one lucky person with my Make-It-Snappy-Monday blog post on Monday, November 17th.  To be entered in the drawing, click HERE and leave a comment on the post that features my project.  That's all you have to do!  Don't forget to come back here on the 17th to see if you're the winner.
DID YOU KNOW . . . that no matter when your Craft Project Central subscription gets started, you will have access to your subscription month's tutorials for 11 months?!?! 

No comments: