Wednesday, August 20, 2014

"BLOOM WITH HOPE"

While looking at project pictures, I came across this one that I thought I had posted already but, after a very quick search of my blog, I didn't see it.  So, if this is a duplicate post, I apologize.  All that I remember for certain about this card is that the flowers had been stamped and cut with my Scan n Cut machine, and they were colored with Stampin' Blendabilities Markers.  They were the perfect addition for this card, and I can't say enough how handy it is to stamp and color a handful of flowers at one time to have on hand, ready to use.  The more I type and look at this card, the more I think that I've posted it before.  I'll just end this post now and, if the card is a dupe, thanks for giving it a second look.  ;-)

1 comment:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

It's a great card, so if it has been posted twice, it deserves it!! But I don't remember seeing it. Great job. Love the coloring, layout, all of it!!
Smiles, Laura