Tuesday, April 8, 2014

MY "CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL" PROJECT: CREATING WITH THE ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD

I always get excited about sharing the project that I designed for Craft Project Central, and today is the day that my April project is featured.  This is the descriptive intro that I wrote for the project:  The Envelope Punch Board is no longer a new tool, but there are plenty of new ways to create with it.  Learn to make a fun camera-shaped gift card holder, two treat holders—one of which is shaped like a purse, a clasp envelope, a candy wrapper box, and a really easy card with a coordinating envelope.  These are just a few of the fun things that can be created with the Envelope Punch Board!
And to think there was a time when I assumed that I didn't need Stampin' Up!'s Envelope Punch Board.  Ha!  I have truly spent hours and hours creating with this tool and always enjoy learning yet another new project that it can be used to complete.  If you're like me, then you will definitely enjoy this tutorial!  Would you like to win a FREE subscription to Craft Project Central this month?  One lucky person will win a FREE one-month subscription.  To be entered in the drawing, just leave a comment on THIS post on Craft Project Central's site.  I will draw the winning name and announce it with my "Make-It-Snappy-Monday" blog post on Monday, April 14th.

2 comments:

Lynn G said...

Your purse is adorable!!

Wendy Cranford said...

I love your project! :)